- The Church of Saint Thomas Int. (Csti) though our Founding bishops were famous theosophists and metaphysicians the CSTI doesn't emphasise theosophy generally but holds to these Bishops teachings on the Holy mass and many church writings and spiritual theories as a lens through which we can gain a deeper and broader understanding of religion and our particular tradition to better the world and mankind.
- . Clergy and laity in our way since 1916 should always have the widest freedom of thought and are expected to accept those who have differing views. CSTI concentrate on the teachings of the founding Bishops of the Liberal Catholic Church in the training of Clergy. We as the Icc csti are proud of our founding bishops and the Metaphysical mass and heritage they have rooted us in. That being said we are a fully autonomous jurisdiction and after many years of experience choose to simply not participate or identify in the Liberal Catholic denomination and its confusing branches of endless infighting.
- We claim no association with any other group called Liberal Catholic or Old Catholic. We are the interfaith community with our Hq as The Church of Saint Thomas lcocci as the founding body and our Bishop ordinary being David Lindley/Rochelle. Lastly is The metaphysical order of st.Thomas the Apostle for active Bushido Knights and Contemplative Friars.
- We look forward to serving you if you feel drawn but realize we do not try to be for everyone
- For a wonderful much fuller history see